On my main server for GreenRobot apps, I recently upgraded PHP from 5.6 to 7.3. One thing that helped was the PHP Web and Toolkit for Coda. When there was an error I used “Tidy PHP” and the error was fixed.
I am lucky enough to have 2 external displays so I bought an adapter for my Macbook Pro so I can connect both at the same time. I bought it on eBay:
I am waiting on some ultrasonic module sensors for my robot.
I bought them on eBay:
The estimated delivery is Wed, Jan 02.
Hope you have a good new year.
I ran the site through fakespot.com and it got an A.
I bought it directly from the company instead of Amazon. I will let you know if it works.
Update 12/2/2018: It didn’t work for me.